This business venture is great for stay at home mums; it’s easy to set up and normally has low start-up costs. Making money selling your crafts or hobby has never been easier.
Do you enjoy painting, knitting, craft making?
Can you make jewellery or have another creative craft?
What hobbies do you have, can these be turned into a business.
All you will need is the material to make the products you’re going to sell, a camera to advertise them and packaging to post the items once they do sell.
There is no money exchanging hands when you work online, PayPal can take care of all that for you, leaving you to deposit your hard earned cash into your own bank account.
There is definitely a market for hand-crafted items and if you market and brand yourself well, you can create a successful online business as a stay at home mum and begin making money selling your crafts.
What Can I Make That Will Sell Online?
- Painted Canvas
- Wooden letters decorated to make a child’s name
- Baby blankets and cot bedding
- Knitted jumpers and other items
- Blogging – If you enjoy writing share your hobby by writing a blog and start making money selling your tips and help guides
- Handmade cards add a personal touch to any birthday or special occasion
- Blankets made from baby clothes – special keepsake for mothers
- Graphic design: If you have a talent with Photoshop, use your talents to create a business for yourself
- Web design: If you know how to design web sites there is a big need for affordable web designers
- Freelance Writer: There is a growing need for authors, especially online. If you can write, use your skills to write from home.
The great thing about making money selling the things you enjoy doing is that you love your job. Imagine making money from doing what you enjoy every day.
Practice makes perfect, your talents will also grow.
Stay at home moms choose their own business ideas, their own working hours and are in full control over their online business.
Are you making money selling your hobby? Tell me all about it.
Can you add any ideas to the list?